Thursday, January 24, 2013

love africa.


I have been stressed to the max about this trip. I found a trip through Nathan Smith Ministries called “Love Africa.” The only thing is there has been a lot of confusion and unclear things on the website and application and everything. Last night at the college service I started to give my hopes up. It seems too good to be true. I didn’t mention the best part- no application fee AT ALL. During worship at the college service, I prayed for God to open up the right doors and to have a peace about the right trip we should go on. This morning, I spoke DIRECTLY to Barrett Armstrong and Nathan Smith- the head guy! I was able to ask all of my three million questions and got an answer for every single one. 1) Barrett told me they rarely ever turn someone down for the trip, unless they feel that the applicant is spiritually not ready for this type of commitment. 2) There is no application fee at all. $1600 is due March 10th and the remaining amount ($1400) is due May 10th. Perfect time to raise money. 3) The trip is June 3-16, 2013 which fits perfectly in mine and Magan’s schedule since Magan has to lead a kid’s church camp in July. Magan and I both sent in our applications today. KENYA BELIEVE IT!?!?