Thursday, May 30, 2013

today's the day.

ahhhhhh. Today is the day!!!!! After months of fundraising, frustration, tears, peace, new friendships, and answered prayers.. it all comes down to the day Magan and I have both been waiting for! At 3:30am we will be driving to Nashville to board a plane. From there we will go from Nashville to Detroit, Detroit to New York, New York to Paris, and Paris to Nairobi! There are so many emotions and thoughts running through my mind about what to expect, what God is going to do through both of us in Africa. I'm keeping a daily journal while I'm there, so once I get back, I plan on transferring them onto here. In my journal, I wrote down and answered some questions of things to reflect on before I get to Africa, and when I get back I'm going to answer the questions again. I think it will be cool to be able to look back at the end of the two weeks in Kijabe, Kenya and see the similarities and differences of before and after the trip. Prayers are appreciated!