Thursday, June 13, 2013

on the way home/ day twelve.

I'm on the plane to go home now... I can't believe it. It has been two weeks. TWO WEEKS. We are headed to Paris and have said our official goodbyes to core team and Alyssa & Joe.









I'm not excited to go home. These two weeks have been two of the best weeks of my life, and now they're over... it all went by too fast. It's like as soon as I really started building my relationships with these kids, and these women, it was time to go home. I will be coming back to Africa. I really want to teach English here, but I'm not sure if it's just what I want or if it's really something God is calling me to. Which, I know it's easy to get back from a place and have all these crazy thoughts, but i feel like that's something I really would absolutely love to do.

I don't wanna forget what I've seen here in Africa the past two weeks. It's so easy to get so caught up in our normal every day routine of being so ungrateful.

I needed Africa more than Africa needed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment